At 21 weeks your baby is the size of a carrot…
And people take it upon themselves to say really ridiculous things to you.
10 Things Not to Say to Pregnant Women (based entirely on things people have really said to pregnant women)
1. “Daaaaang, you got big fast!” –Vanessa, Baby Baking
2. “Man, you look so different I wouldn’t have even recognized you. Your face and, man, even your skin looks different. Wow, girl, it’s crazy!” –Amanda, DudeMom
3. “You’re eating AGAIN?? No wonder you’re so fat!”- Rebecca M.
4. “Wow, pregnancy really ruins a woman’s figure.” –Patricia G.
5. “December, REALLY? You sure they don’t have your due date wrong?” –Heather M.
6. “You just gained weight all over didn’t you?!” –Elizabeth C.
7. “I feel sorry for you!” –Krystyn, Really, Are You Serious? (blog name may have been inspired by this!)
8. “You look like you have twins in there.” –Eva S.
9. “You look like you’re about to explode!” –Julie L.
10. “Man, that baby must be coming soon because you look REALLY tired.” –Amiyrah M., Four Hats and Frugal