I don’t do the whole Black Friday thing really.
Personally, there’s not much fun about standing in the freezy cold for hours only to shove your way into an over-packed store along with hundreds of random people, some of whom smell mysteriously like sausage, and all of whom are clamoring to score a $4 scarf or one of the only 18, $29 DVD/Blu-Ray players they have in stock.
It makes me want to tongue punch people.
But, this year, I have an electronic item on my list that really-almost-sorta-maybe makes it worth it to risk getting my larynx jabbed and my burning hot coffee spilled down my front: an X-box.
And, I figure, since I’m maybe-the-jury-is-still-out-it-really-just-depends-on-the-online-sales going to be out there under duress, I should at least check out a few fashion steals at the same time. Nothing makes a throat punch easier to swallow than a new pair of shoes! And a new wool coat. And, um, a handbag! I really want need a new bag.
1. DSW. Duh, of course shoes are worth getting up early for. But, since DSW is planning an awesome online sale, you don’t really even have to!
2. H&M. Perfect place because I can say, hey, I’m gonna pick up some shirts and skinny jeans for The Dudes, and then snag some dresses, and sweaters, and leggings, and everything for me!
3. Kohl’s. Always a great place to snag stuff for the entire family. Not on sale, I think Kohl’s is a little overpriced for the quality of gear they hawk. But, since they are always on sale, and plan to offer even bigger savings on Black Friday, both in-store and online, they are worth a look for sure. And, sometimes, you can snag some seriously cute stuff there!
4. Sephora. Like you even need a reason to go nuts at Sephora.
5. Target. Naturally. They are my happy place whether they are offering 5am midnight 9pm? crazy low sale prices or not.
Are you heading out into the fray for Black Friday? Where do you go? What will you snag? Can you buy me something?!