Contrary to popular belief, Monday is actually my favorite day of the week.
As a work at home mama, weekends are nuts.
The kids are home and begging me for time, food, attention, and rides places which means I can’t catch up on any of the work I avoided didn’t get to during the week when I was busy meeting my friend at Zumba, followed by coffee at Panera before preschool pick-up, um, working and junk.
Add to that the fact that Dumb Dad is home, I generally have to do a photo shoot or two, and maybe throw in a visit to Mimi and Papa’s house and I’m done.
The only thing I want to do when I sit down Sunday night to consider possibly, maybe, if I don’t get distracted watching Duck Dynasty doing laundry is window shop (can you even call it that when it’s online? I guess it’s technically online storefront browsing, which is too long and therefore really lame).
So, I bring you, Monday Mama Loves (get it? Like things I love, and the fact that I actually do love Monday, all rolled up into, um, never mind. Slightly less clever than I originally thought it would be).
I will try to do a theme. Because themes makes sense. Plus, that’s usually how I online storefront browse window shop anyway: looking for something which leads me to a similar something else, that eventually leads me to a ridiculously overpriced but shamefully beautifully slightly-less-similar-but-entirely-perfect something I will never own unless I sell an organ.
I would’ve been an amazing heiress.
Monday Mama Loves: Mint
I started off looking for a pretty flower pot to go on top of the repurposed cabinet I am working on upping the awesome of (post forthcoming). I found this…
Serious flower pot cuteness, but at $35, I figured I could find something similarly owlish to put my potted plants in at the thrift shop. Or WalMart if I’m desperate.
I haven’t yet, but hope is not lost.
And, I’ve fallen in love with this hue for spring so I figure it will be making an appearance in my house soon enough…
1. Vintage style mirror from Small Vintage Affair on Etsy. $179
2. Floral topped drop earrings in mint from Mod Cloth. $12.99
3. Cutest statement necklace ever handmade by I Crave Jewels on Etsy. $52
4. Spring pumps in mint can be found on Zappos. Like any other shoe your heart desires. $99
5. Lavender and mint cuff bracelet from Guess. $30
6. Score this mint and polka dot rubber watch from Modify. The bands are interchangeable for perfect outfit matching. I LOVE mine! $50
7. Bring mint into your kitchen with these porcelain bowls. Available on Etsy from Kim Westad. $25
What are you loving these days?
*All photos courtesy of the shop sites.