For those of you who aren’t planning to celebrate this joyful holiday, that’s cool. We wish you a happy really late Tuesday/early Wednesday depending on where you are and when you’re reading this instead.
Since I’m planning to take a brief blog hiatus in preparation for awesome things to come in the new year, I wanted to share my favorite photos and posts from 2013 with you as we recap our best blog posts of 2013.
If you’re new to DudeMom, hopefully this will help you get to know us. If you’re just popping over while you hide from your in-laws rest in your bedroom with a “migraine”, these should be a happy trip down memory lane.
Top 5 DudeMom Life Posts
- DudeMomLife: Athletic Cup Chronicles
- DudeMomLife: You Know You’re a Boy Mom If…
- DudeMomLife: Talking to Your Son
- DudeMomLife: Things Moms Say to Their Sons
- DudeMomLife: Boys are Gross
Top 5 Tips for Moms Who Need Tips Posts
- Expert Mom Tips from the Non-Expert Mom
- Helping Your Child Deal with Anxiety
- 5 Things You Shouldn’t Say to Parents of Special Needs Children
- How to Make Your Child Awesome
- Getting Your Child to Sleep Through the Night
Top 5 Real Mom Style Posts
- Curly Girls: Taking Care of Your Curly Hair
- How to Wear a Jean Jacket
- How to Wear a Skirt
- How to Look Younger
- Our trip to the What NOT to Wear Series Finale
Top 8 Yeah, Boyeee, I Made This DIY Blog Posts and Recipes
- The Best Cookie Recipe of Pretty Much All Time and Ever
- DIY Printed Denim
- How to Meal Plan for a Family of 5
- How to Make a Tent
- DIY Glitter Embellished Tank Top
- How to Make a Cape
- How to Take Awesome Family Photos
- How to Build a Lemonade Stand
Finally, for everyone who has participated in Wordful Wednesday, Angie and I want to take a moment to say thank you for another great year! We have appreciated being a part of so many of your lives through your photos and, as my way of saying goodbye to this era of the blog (yep, this is my LAST Wordful Wednesday linky), Seven Clown Circus and I wanted to share some of our favorites from our linkers this year…
Thank you to The Ramblings, Live and Love OutLoud, Emmy Mom, Babies and Bacon, Run DMT, Daily Dribbles, Behind the Camera and Dreaming, Really, Are You Serious?, It Feels Like Chaos, Better in Bulk, Angry Julie Monday, Simply Stavish, RJ and Jessie, A Geek in Glasses, The Renaissance Woman, and Makes Mommy Go Something Something.
I hope you will join us as we embark upon an exciting, new year and that you will continue to share your lives with us in a whole new way! Stay tuned…