Dude #3 calls them clown pants.
I call them happiness.
Printed pants. Otherwise known as fancy pants (why yes, Drake, I am fancy).
I have a pineapple pair. And, I have leopard pair. Or two. And a jazzy black and white leafy pair. And a polka dot pair. And just so many pairs…
They are suitable year round, just worn with different tops. See…
I know, summer is hot, but I am a pants-in-the-summer type of girl because I don’t have to shave my legs as much and printed pants are perfect because they’re fun and an easy way to add color and intrigue. I’m all about intrigue people.
Plus, if you snag the right pair (I go for a flowy style when the humidity hits and makes things sweaty and sticky), they’re also lightweight and maneuverable. Totally you can do like dead squats in them. Or baby chasing in them. Or, um, whatever it is that you do that makes you maneuver.
And, some fun printed pants from my favorite online shops for you to snag…
1. These striped and floral print pants are full of color and perfect for warm weather months. Also, under $20!
2. So lovin’ the gold and black cropped pants are perfect for a date night with your main dude.
3. These I’m all over because I love polka dots. If I were a squeeer, now would be the time. So, of course, polka dot pants!
4. I’m not a huge fan of my body in flared pants, but if they’re your jam then this design I dig.
5. Under $20 bucks, fun print, thick-ish waist band. These patterned loose fit pants are perfect for upping the awesome of my casual summer look.