Just like you can make homemade tortilla chips in your oven, you can just as easily make air fryer tortilla chips.
Air fryer tortilla chips is one of the fastest and easiest recipes I’ve tried to date.
And, the awesome part is that air fryer tortilla chips come out crispy and crunchy making them the perfect sidekick for your favorite salsa.
To make air fryer tortilla chips you only need three ingredients, corn tortillas, salt, and oil spray, and about 8 minutes of your time.
Here’s my quick and easy, step-by-step air fryer tortilla chips recipe.
Air Fryer Tortilla Chips Recipe
- corn tortillas
- cooking oil spray or olive oil to brush on
- Cut tortillas into quarters. If you use a pizza cutter it will be super simple!
- Spray each side of the tortillas with cooking oil.
- Salt each side of the tortillas.
- Line them up on the wire rack of your air fryer. If you have an air fryer with a basket that rotates, this will keep them from blowing around.
- Set air fryer to 300 degrees.
- Cooke tortilla chips for about 8 minutes or until crispy and browned. Every air fryer is not the same so I would recommend letting them cook for about 6 minutes and then check in on them.
- Serve with delicious salsa and try not to eat them all yourself!
See what other goodies you can make in your air fryer here: Air Fryer Recipes: 25 Must Try Foods to Make