If you’re still trying to order something online for your sweetie for Valentine’s Day, you’re in soooo much trouble pretty much out of luck.
Seriously, go to Kohl’s or Target or somewhere that sells a lot of random things and try to save yourself.
Or order one of the lovely items in today’s Arguably Awesome roundup and then be all, “OMG! I don’t know what happened? Stupid UPS, why? Why did you lose my package?! It was for the love of my life!”
She probably won’t fall for it, but she will also likely forgive you when she sees that it was worth the wait.
Also, bring chocolate. All of the chocolate. And, maybe take her to see 50 Shades of Grey (even though she secretly wants to go with her girlfriends so she can have guilt free fantasies about Christian Grey without having to listen to you smack your teeth and moan in exasperation next to her). (Note: I know that probably 3 husbands will be reading this post so, wives, feel free to forward this to your man if you think he needs a hint.)
I’m sure you can guess where I will be this weekend. (Still haven’t checked out the story that is making ladies crazy? Find out if it’s for you: Is 50 Shades of Grey Really That Good?)
Arguably Awesome: The Grey Edition
Wide calf boots (WIDE. CALF. Y’ALL!), $24.99. Organic cotton table cloth, $24.95. Piggy Towel, $6.36 (strangest price ever, but I want in my kitchen). Active pants, $29, Knit cardigan, $14.95. Lace muscle tee (‘cause, I work out), $29.95. Mini bow studs, $24. Kindle, $59. Teething necklace (for your 50 Shades loving new mamas), $12.95. Color block scarf, $18.99. Beaded bracelet, $22.95. Metallic tote, $45.
Also cool this week:
- A ridiculously funny make-fun-of-Kanye-because-it’s-just-so-easy machine. Everyone needs the Kanye West Self-Confidence Generator in their lives.
- This is probably the most awesome Disney sweepstakes of all time. I would probably not even take The Dudes if I won; they don’t appreciate Cinderella.
- But this? This I would don my Princes Leia pigtails, no questions asked for: Disney Star Wars Cruise announced. Awesome buffets and The Force. Come. On. My little Jedis would poop their robes if I told them we were doing this.
- If you’re looking for some yummy smoothie recipes, Happy Mama Krystyn has a bunch for you.
- And, last but not least, possibly the best Valentine’s Day DIY Centerpiece/Lonely Valentine’s Day is still Valentine’s Day/No they’re not, they’re sad video. Sigh, I heart Mama Kat and her videos and her muscles and her inner 8 year old and her truth.