The #DudeStyle contest is quickly coming to a close. Tomorrow one lucky DudeMom will be gifted with a $100 gift card to The Children’s Place courtesy of Coupons.com.
In a last ditch effort to get you to share a pic of your dude rocking his style, I thought I’d answer some questions about the contest (since I’ve gotten quite a few), and also, show off your competition.
FAQs on the #DudeStyle Contest Sponsored by Coupons.com
1. By style we basically just mean clothing. You don’t have to share a pic of your kid dressed like Clinton Kelly (although, if he does dress that way, I need to see it!). All we ask is that your Dude be wearing enough clothing to cover his junk. Added bonus if he looks like Mowgli from the Jungle Book…
2. Yep, it has to be a Dude. I know, some of you don’t have Dudes in your life, and that’s totally cool. But, this one is for Dudes only. Even though, man were the girl entries adorable!
3. You can only enter your kid one time. I LOVE seeing all of the #DudeStyle pics. Totally love it. But, for the sake of fairness and rule abiding-ness and all that, I can only count one of your pics. You can enter all of your Dude kids one time each. The rest you send me will be just for funsies.
4. The winner will be chosen randomly. So, everyone has an equal chance to win this thing. Doesn’t matter how many likes your kid’s pic gets. Doesn’t matter if your kid has the most awesome style. Doesn’t even matter if he looks like Puss in Boots meets Jack Sparrow (suede vest and ankle boots and no, he’s not kidding)…
5. Don’t forget to tag me (@theDudeMom) on Instagram and tag @coupons when you Tweet (if you want an extra entry). If you don’t tag me I won’t know if you’re entering the contest or just bragging about how stylish your dude is. Probably, I won’t even see it. If you think you’ve entered and I didn’t like your pic you maybe want to leave me a comment on this post so I can check it for you.
Ready to see the entries?
Don’t get discouraged, there’s still plenty of time (contest closes Tuesday at midnight EST)! Just snap a pic of your boy child wearing clothing, upload it to Instagram, add a pretty filter, tag it with @theDudeMom AND #DudeStyle, and keep your fingers crossed. Extra entries (2 total) if you also Tweet your pic and tag me @theDudeMom and @Coupons on Twitter (pressing the Tweet button in Instagram totally counts).
*This contest is sponsored by Coupons.com.