Ready for the easiest weeknight dinner idea of all time that your entire family is bound to love?
At our house it’s this seriously easy chicken stir fry with noodles. It takes less than 30 minutes to prepare and even less than that for your family to devour.
It’s perfect for active, hungry teens and works perfectly into most budgets.
Easy Chicken Stir Fry with Noodles
8 oz uncooked spaghetti
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1 bag spinach
1 lb skinless boneless chicken breast, cut into bite sized strips (feel free to use pre-cooked)
1 red bell pepper cut into strips
1/2 cup diced onions
1/3 cup soy sauce
- Cook spaghetti according to box
- In wok, heat 2 tablespoon oil and cook chicken over medium-high heat until done (5 – 7 min)
- Remove from pan.
- Add the rest of the oil to the pan and cook the onions, bell peppers, and spinach until done (4 – 5 min).
- Add the noodles, chicken, and soy sauce and heat until warm.
- Watch your entire family devour your super tasty, easy chicken stir fry with noodles.
Easy Chicken Stir Fry with Noodles Pro Tips
- If you like mushrooms, and those bad boys. They are delicious in this recipe.
- If you’re in a pinch, keep grilled chicken on hand and just throw it in towards the end to heat through. Cuts a good chunk of time off of your prep.
- Another time saver for if you plan to use raw chicken, cut it into strips as soon as you bring it home from the store. That way, when it’s time to cook it you can just throw it into the pan ready to go.
- This is an easy one to meal prep in advance. Make a ton of noodles at the start of the week. Then, you can break them into meals for stir fry or classic Italian spaghetti during the week by just adding the toppings and appropriate sauces.