I’ve been a naughty fitness friend lately.
Traveling to Vegas where I absolutely just had to eat delicious food at celebrity owned restaurants and Instagramming photos of said meals to all of my diet-faithful friends is no way to encourage people to stay the getting in shape girl course! Plus, it meant I clearly didn’t stick to my diet.
And, as easy as Revolt is to do in a hotel room, I will admit that walking the Vegas strip for hours and standing-walking-standing-dancing-standing for 6 hours at the What NOT to Wear finale event had me entirely too tired to use my feet each night for additional exercise when I went back to my room.
I distinctly recall my feet hurting so badly at one point that I actually crawled from the elevator to my room. It’s Vegas, no one was suspicious.
So, yeah. Not much fitness going on here this Friday.
Lucky for all of you, I instead have some diet & fitness related tidbits to help you be way more awesome than me at this whole thing. No reason for all of us to fall of the fitness wagon!
- Fave blog for looking at food photos of food that actually probably won’t clog my arteries before it has time to work through my system and back out into the world: 101 Cookbooks
- Fave overall fitness blog: Fit Bottomed Girls
- Fave healthy snack: Zone Perfect & dried edamame (I get mine from Target)
- Fave workout wear sites: Ellie for clothing & Enell for the girls
- Free online fitness classes: Gymagogo
- Fave make at home diet recipes: My Getting in Shape Girl Healthy Food Pin Board
- Perfect overall at home fitness program: Revolt Now Fitness (includes workout and meal plans)
- Best guilt free sweet treat: Brookside Chocolate. Seriously you will die smiling.
- Fave fitness blog post this week: A recipe for Revolt’s healthy Breakfast Burritos that makes you actually want to grub on something healthy from the blog, Mostly Food and Crafts.
- Most inspiring running mom: MCM Mama Runs. She’s made it her goal to run races in all 50 states before she’s 50 and she’s actually doing it (she’s run in 26 states so far)!
DudeMom Disclaimer: I have received a free membership to Revolt Now Fitness. All opinions and any inability to stay committed to the program while getting my party on in Vegas are my own.