Mother’s Day is Sunday.
If you’re just now Googling “Last Minute Mother’s Day Gifts,” you’re sad.
And too late for most of the awesome around to arrive to you and your mama (or your wife for all of you Dads shopping) on time.
I want to feel bad for you, but you’ve had since the second Sunday of May, 2014 to figure this out. And, since never ever in life have I waited until the Thursday before Father’s Day to ensure my kids had a gift in the works for their daddy, I can’t spare a ton of sympathy for you and your ridiculously bad planning.
Now that we’ve got the chastising out of the way, let me work my magic and help you.
First, go and read what moms really want for Mother’s Day. As luck would have it, we are largely selfless, entirely easy to please as a species, and the majority of the things on the list require little planning on your part and not much cash (expensive jewels and weekends away not required, but totally appreciated).
What it does require is some elbow grease (yours, not hers), some thoughtfulness (again, all you), and an entire afternoon of commitment (from you to her, not vice versa).
Not willing or able to make that happen (total pass for those of you deployed, away for work, reading my blog from your hospital bed, and what not), fine, buy something.
If you have Amazon Prime, and you’re scrolling through this frantically on Thursday, you’re in luck! You can order any of the below featured items and totally get them in your hands and wrapped up pretty in time for Sunday.
If you don’t have Amazon Prime… um, get Amazon Prime.
8 Last Minute Gift Ideas for Mom You Still Have Time to Order from Amazon
1. Kindle Paperwhite. Although then a trip to the beach will be in order.
2. iRobot Roomba Vacuum. It’s a tad pricey (it is on sale though!), but she won’t have to handle a vaccum again!
3. Fitbit. IF she’s of the working out type. If not, maybe don’t get this unless she’s expressed an interest in getting started.
4. Alex and Ani Bracelet. They’re the hippest accesory in town right now. Choose some charms that are meaningful to her. They have lots to choose from, so think it out and make it special!
5. Nix Digital Photo Frame. That way she can display all of her pretty photos all of the time.
6. Sony Digital Camera. For the non-pro-wannabe photog.
7. Pajama Set. Get her some comfy, nice looking PJs. Nice looking. Not sexy. Comfy. Not frumpy.
8. Nine West Ava Tote Bag. I like this one, but you can choose one you think she will like.
If all else fails buy flowers and chocolate covered strawberries, then run her a bath and leave her be. That should work.
*Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links.