Need to wow someone you love with chocolate?
This is hands down the most sought after chocolate treat I’ve ever made.
So sought after in fact, that local friends, family members, and teammates will place call ahead orders to ensure I bring this particular dish when they are planning a party we are invited to.
DudeDad insinuated that we only get invited to things because of my brownies. I told him he was wrong, because it’s my milkshakes that brings all the boys to the yard.
He doesn’t think I’m funny.
Clearly he’s cray.
Regardless, even he is won over by my baking awesome!
Valentine’s Day Brownie Recipe
These are my chocolate chip cookie dough brownies.
Every time you eat one and angel gets its wings.
Think of all of the angels you’re helping.
For Brownies (use a mix if you want, I do sometimes and no one cares.)
- 3cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups flour
- Heat oven to 350. Grease 13×9 inch pan.
- Combine all ingredients for brownies and mix until combined.
- Bake for 30 minutes (they’re done when they start to pull away from the pan).
- Cool completely.
For cookie dough topping: use this recipe. It’s egg free and safe to just lick right out of the bowl if that’s how you like to get down.
Do it for the angels, y’all.