As a professional photographer with more than one big body camera sitting on a shelf in my office, I can’t believe that I’m about to say this, but here goes: I’m addicted to my iPhone camera!
Santa was smart enough to know not to mess with me kind enough to gift me with a happy new iPhoneS or whatever it is with the talking lady who knows the secret to world peace.
And I am so, so in love with the camera on that friggin’ thing that I take photos constantly. Of everything. Dead or alive. Which you probably already know and hate if you follow me on Instgram or Twitter.
It’s just so clear and it’s small enough to fit into an adorable clutch. Plus, it even pretties up your face for you if you use one of the fun little apps…
And, it makes 3 year old kids who love their basketball hoops* look like that kid in the Geico commercial who dunks (anyone wanna pay for #3’s college?!)…
But, if I’m honest I’ve been iPhone-camera-jockin’ for ages.
Even my old, flash-less, piece of an iPhone 3 camera got all used up. When I started the transfer process to the new unit, I realized that I had almost 2,000 photos on that thing!
But totally true.
I took so many happy-making photos in 2011. So, I will make you look at some of them now…
I know what you’re thinking: dang-the-dudes-are-cute-ahhhh-baby-dog-daughter-was-so-tiny-look-at-that-dive-that-kid-sure-loves-him-some-costumes-she-went-to-a-concert?-lucky!-rockstars-luchadores-ninjas-lol.
Tortured enough yet?!
How about I make up for it by sharing something informative?!
Like a few cool sites that do awesome things with your Instagram photos so you can do more than just scroll through them on your phone or force your blog readers to look at them.
5 Cool Things to Make With All of Those Instagram Photos on Your iPhone
1. Make a poster with Social Print Studio. That way you can wow all of your non social media lovin’ buddies with your photos every single time they walk into your house! They also make stickers for you to leave on lampposts all over your town and itty bitty books filled with naked pictures of your baby that you can carry in your pocket to bust out at completely inappropriate times during parties! What? We’ve all either been that person or been victimized by that person; they are everywhere!
2. Make magnets with StickyGram. Pretty much just because they are way cooler than all of those primary color letters and numbers you’re probably using right now.
3. Make a photo book with Blurb. One of my fave photobook making spots also lets your make happiness for coffee table placement from your Instagram photos. You know, so you can look at them while you drink coffee and ignore your children fighting in the TV room. Yes, that’s what I like to call joy. They can also make them from your Facebook photo albums if you’re a non-iPhone using Neanderthal person.
4. Make a Boo Box with HatchCraft. They say they call them that because they’re made outta bamboo. I like to think they call them that because they make your boo happy. Whichever. They’re still nasty cool.
5. Make a ceramic tile with Teeny Tiles. So you can put them in your shower and be surrounded by photos for all of eternity. Or until the market finally turns around and you can sale the money pit you live in! I’m guessing most people go the magnet route with these, but I think my idea is so much more fun!
Ready to get linky?! Have at it, and then be sure to go over to my blog buddy’s Seven Clown Circus and see what she’s all Wordful about this week!
*pBd Admits It’s Not Free, but sorta paid for: Today’s post was sponsored in part by Pro Dunk Hoops, a basketball goal reatiler & installation company. I don’t have one at my house, but I would give my left kidney to have one (don’t worry, my left kidney ain’t all that awesome anyway) so The Dudes could enjoy it. Neither the iPhone people or any of the people behind the apps I love hired me for a thing. I’d be peeing my pants right now if so.